Capstone Projects & Presentations
Days of In-campus Immersion
Organisations are adopting exponential technologies and moving away from traditional operations and supply chain models towards scalable, customisable, and nimble strategies. IIM Lucknow's Executive Programme in Strategic Operations Management & Supply Chain Analytics will help you adapt, evolve, and transform your business operations through next-generation strategies and an analytical approach that disrupts processes, cuts costs, and increases efficiencies.
|Why enrol in this Operations Management programme
Executive Programme in Strategic Operations Management & Supply Chain Analytics
|Other Operations Management programmes (Online via recorded lectures)
|All classes are delivered via LIVE ONLINE format by IIML faculty & industry experts
|FACE-TO-FACE sessions at IIML Campus
|Executive ALUMNI Status
|PEER-TO-PEER learning through weekly interactions with other participants
|Created by one of India’s premier B-School
|Created by a non-accredited institution
|FLEXIBLE PAYMENT options with multiple instalments
The global logistics market size was valued at $9,833.8 billion in 2022, and is projected to reach $16,794.7 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2023 to 2032
By 2025, digitization in the logistics sector could unlock $1.5 trillion for logistics operators.
Delve deeper into operational issues and solve them with innovative solutions
Learn from immersive live online sessions, without taking a career break
Become industry-ready and learn from real-world business applications, industry case studies and tools
Gain a global outlook with insights from IIM Lucknow faculty and international expert practitioners
Apply programme learnings in a hands-on capstone project based on a real-world business case
Receive a certificate of completion from one of India's top B-Schools
Experience a two-day on-campus immersion at the IIM Lucknow campus
- The primary mode of learning for this programme is via live online sessions with faculty members. Recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants till two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it.
- *Accommodation will be available for participants on a single occupancy basis at the IIM Lucknow campus or a nearby hotel, subject to the availability of rooms at the IIM Lucknow campus.
- Experience a two-day on-campus immersion at the IIM Lucknow campus
This programme is designed for early to mid professionals looking to take their career to the next level with a solid grasp of operations management concepts and analytical frameworks to build and scale process efficiencies.
Professionals looking to leverage advancements in operations and supply chain management, formulate effective data-driven strategies to improve efficiency, performance and drive profitability will also benefit from this programme.
Best B-School in India
Top B-School in India
Watch IIM Lucknow Campus Video
Upon completion of the programme, participants will need to register with a one-time registration fee of INR 10,000 + GST to receive the prestigious IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni Status (optional). The benefits include:
Note: The Executive Alumni benefits are subject to the discretion of IIM Lucknow.
The capstone project provides participants with an opportunity to apply advanced principles of operations and supply chain management to industry-specific challenges. It is a comprehensive project that participants will work in groups from conception to completion. At the end of the project, the participants will turn in their work for consultation with faculty members.
- Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/ adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
- The programme curriculum includes individual assignments, simulations, group projects & presentations to apply and demonstrate classroom learnings.
- Recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants till two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it.
- The primary mode of learning for this programme is via live online sessions with faculty members. Post session video recordings may or may not be made available, at the discretion of faculty members. Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings.
- Industry Expert sessions could be scheduled in a different time zone, depending on speaker availability.
Assistant Professor, Operations Management,
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Dr Rakesh V's research mostly involves mathematical modelling of problems in Supply Chain Management. His interests are in topics like retail and ecommerce operations, warehousing and fulfilment centre operations, supply chain network design etc. His work has been published in highly rated peerreviewed international journals. He holds a Bachelors in Engineering from the University of Kerala, a Masters and PhD from IIT Bombay. His PhD dissertation received awards from organisations including INFORMS Transportation and Logistics Society. Prior to his PhD, he worked in companies like Amazon and Toshiba.
Assistant Professor, Operations Management,
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Dr. Yash Daultani has recently designed and developed the course titled ‘Supply Chain Analytics and Simulation' at IIM Lucknow. He consults and publishes in the areas of operations and supply chain analytics, supply chain network design, product design, supply chain risk management, and healthcare operations management. He has published more than 35 research papers in peer-reviewed international journals of global repute. He holds a Doctoral (Fellow) degree from IIM Lucknow and is a state rank holder in B.Tech. (Hons.), Mechanical Engineering.
Note: Programme Directors might change due to unavoidable circumstances, and revised details will be provided closer to the programme start date.
Upon successful completion of the programme, with a minimum 75% attendance and satisfactory academic performance, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion and will be eligible to receive IIM Lucknow’s Executive Alumni Status (optional). Participants are expected to have 75% & above attendance. The cumulative overall percentage of marks should be 50% and above. Those participants who do not meet these criteria will receive a certificate of participation from IIM Lucknow. No certificate shall be awarded if the attendance is less than 40%.
We encourage you to attend all the live sessions and make the best out of these interactive learning experiences.
- The certificate shown above is for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
- IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications at any time without notice.
*Others include Agriculture, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, and Retail, amongst others.
*Others include Customer Service, Engineering, and General Management, amongst others.
Note: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
What is it like to learn with the learning collaborator, Emeritus?
More than 300,000 professionals globally, across 200 countries, have chosen to advance their skills with Emeritus and its educational learning partners. In fact, 90 percent of the respondents of a recent survey across all our programs said that their learning outcomes were met or exceeded. All the contents of the course would be made available to students at the commencement of the course. However, to ensure the program delivers the desired learning outcomes, the students may appoint Emeritus to manage the delivery of the program in a cohort-based manner during the course period the cost of which is already included in the overall Course fee of the course.
A dedicated program support team is available 7 days a week to answer questions about the learning platform, technical issues, or anything else that may affect your learning experience.
Erulearning Solutions Private Limited (a company incorporated in India) is a subsidiary of Eruditus Learning Solutions Pte Ltd (a company incorporated in Singapore), and operates under the brand name of 'Eruditus' and 'Emeritus'.