Increased market complexity. Game-changing competition. Digitally savvy customers. It all means strategic decision makers must transform their thinking. To guide organisations to be differentiated and profitable, they need to shift to strategic management. It involves thinking critically, implementing effectively, creating organisational synergies, and bringing nuance and agility via new technology.
The Strategic Management programme is designed to equip professionals across functions with an end-to-end strategic perspective to bridge the gap between strategy planning & strategy execution, and translate the lofty organizational goals into strategic initiatives & objectives.
|Why enrol in this Strategic Management programme||
Advanced Programme in Strategic Management
|Other SM programmes (Online via recorded lectures)|
|All classes are delivered via LIVE ONLINE format by IIML faculty & industry experts|
|PEER-TO-PEER learning through weekly interactions with other participants|
|Accredited institution||Dual accreditation||No accreditation|
|Best-in-class curriculum||Created by one of India’s premier B-School||Created by a non-accredited institution|
|FLEXIBLE PAYMENT options with multiple instalments|
Receive a certificate of completion from one of India’s top BSchools (NIRF 2023: Management)
Build deeper strategic expertise to thrive in the modern business scenario
Learn forwardlooking concepts with the latest paradigms in strategy
Become industry-ready with real-world case studies
Gain a global outlook with insights from IIM Lucknow faculty and industry experts
Expand your professional network and interact with experienced peers
Experience a one-day on-campus immersion at the IIM Lucknow campus*
- The primary mode of learning for this programme is via live online sessions with faculty members. Post-session video recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants for two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it. Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings after the two-week period is over.
- The programme highlights presented above are approximate, and subject to change depending on the availability and expertise of the teaching faculty, as well as the program's desired outcomes.
- This Programme includes a Campus Immersion component of 1 days towards the end of the Programme. The campus immersion includes boarding/lodging in the IIML Campus on a Double Occupancy basis. The cost will be added over and above the Total Programme Fee, i.e., 6,000 + GST.
Best B-School in India
35% of the organizations are now having more than 10 dedicated personnel in Strategy function — a 6% increase from 2021.
Organizations are increasingly structuring Strategy as a formal function with dedicated lead and personnel, a 12% increase to 74% of organizations surveyed in 2023 compared to prior years.
This programme is ideal for Senior and mid-level professionals who seek to evolve to leadership roles that drive corporate strategy and growth by upgrading their expertise with modern strategy perspectives.
Senior executives already in pivotal strategic roles who want to drive their organisation’s business growth via end-to-end strategy formulation and execution will benefit from the programme.
- Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/ adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
- The programme curriculum includes individual assignments, simulations, group projects & presentations to apply and demonstrate classroom learnings.
- Recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants till two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it.
- The primary mode of learning for this programme is via live online sessions with faculty members. Post session video recordings may or may not be made available, at the discretion of faculty members. Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings.
-Industry Expert sessions could be scheduled in a different time zone, depending on speaker availability.
* Topics in the sub-modules will be taught by Emeritus Industry Experts.
Uniquely blending academics and industry is Dr. Anadi’s strength. His leadership positions at Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp, and L&T over the years enabled him to drive strategic corporate planning and factory operations, thus getting an end-to-end perspective in strategy planning and execution. While at Hero, he operationalised the world’s largest two-wheeler factory at Haridwar. At L&T, he worked on international company acquisitions and joined the Board of Directors of a British Subsidiary, Avocet Sports, Manchester, UK. He has published research in national and international journals of repute.
A graduate from ISM, Dhanbad, and a fellow of IIM Bangalore, Prof. Ashutosh’s research in Corporate Strategy lies in mergers and acquisitions with a focus on emerging economies. He currently takes the ‘Strategic Management’ and ‘Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy’ courses at IIM Lucknow and had extensively taught different organisations in IIM Lucknow’s Management Development Programmes.
Upon successful completion of the programme, with a minimum 75% attendance and satisfactory academic performance, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants areexpected to have 75% & above attendance. The cumulative overall percentage of marks should be 50% and above. Those participants who do not meet these criteria will receive a certificate of participationfrom IIM Lucknow. No certificate shall be awarded if the attendance is less than 40%.
We encourage you to attend all the live sessions and make the best out of these interactive learning experiences.
- The certificate shown above is for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
- IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications at any time without notice.
-We encourage you to attend all the live sessions and make the best out of these interactive learning experiences. Post session video recordings may or may not be made available, as per discretion of respective faculty members.
*Others Include Retail, Telecommunications, Aviation, Oil & Gas, etc
Others Include IT Services, Finance, Human Resource, etc
What is it like to learn with the learning collaborator, Emeritus?
More than 300,000 professionals globally, across 200 countries, have chosen to advance their skills with Emeritus and its educational learning partners. In fact, 90 percent of the respondents of a recent survey across all our programs said that their learning outcomes were met or exceeded. All the contents of the course would be made available to students at the commencement of the course. However, to ensure the program delivers the desired learning outcomes, the students may appoint Emeritus to manage the delivery of the program in a cohort-based manner during the course period the cost of which is already included in the overall Course fee of the course.
A dedicated program support team is available 7 days a week to answer questions about the learning platform, technical issues, or anything else that may affect your learning experience.
Erulearning Solutions Private Limited (a company incorporated in India) is a subsidiary of Eruditus Learning Solutions Pte Ltd (a company incorporated in Singapore), and operates under the brand name of 'Eruditus' and 'Emeritus'.