Early Bird Registration Benefit
INR 1,22,000 + GST
We are offering an early bird registration benefit on the programme fee exclusively for participants who apply by May 2, 2023.
The final Early Bird fee will be INR 1,22,000 + GST.
The Executive Programme in FinTech, Banking & Applied Risk Management from IIM Lucknow provides an overview and working knowledge of risk governance and long-term value creation in the light of these digital disruptions and new regulations. This programme is delivered via interactive live online sessions and the industry-relevant programme curriculum will benefit professionals in banking, fintech and NBFCs as well as IT professionals working on FinTech/ Blockchain projects.
|Why enrol in FinTech, Banking & Applied Risk Management||
FinTech, Banking & Applied Risk Management Programme
|Other FinTech programmes (Online via recorded lectures)|
|All classes are delivered via LIVE ONLINE format by IIML faculty & industry experts|
|FACE-TO-FACE sessions at IIML Campus|
|Executive ALUMNI Status|
|PEER-TO-PEER learning through weekly interactions with other participants|
|Accredited institution||Dual accreditation||No accreditation|
|Best-in-class curriculum||Created by one of India’s premier B-School||Created by a non-accredited institution|
|FLEXIBLE PAYMENT options with multiple instalments|
India is leading the FinTech adoption race with an adoption rate of 87%, substantially higher than the world average of 64%.
The Neobanking segment is expected to show a revenue growth of 29.8% in 2024.
The Indian FinTech market is expanding rapidly, and is estimated to become the third largest market in the world by 2025.
Learn from immersive live online sessions, without taking a career break
Learn how risk management evolves in this disruptive and innovative environment
Gain a global outlook with insights from IIM Lucknow faculty and international expert practitioners
Apply programme learnings in a hands-on capstone project based on a real-world business case
Receive a certificate of completion from one of India’s top B-Schools (NIRF, 2023)
Become industry-ready and learn from real-world business applications, industry case studies and tools
- The primary mode of learning for this programme is via live online sessions with faculty members. Post-session video recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants for two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it. Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings after the two-week period is over.
- The programme highlights presented above are approximate, and subject to change depending on the availability and expertise of the teaching faculty, as well as the program's desired outcomes.
With banks supporting fintech companies, gaining a working knowledge and certification from IIM Lucknow in fintech, blockchain applications, banking, and risk management will be a rewarding step for your career. This programme will be beneficial to:
The capstone project provides participants with the opportunity to apply the learnings from theprogramme to a comprehensive case study. In a virtual case study motivated by real-worldprojects, participants apply learnings from all modules to successfully implement the projectfrom conception to completion. The capstone project would require participants to work ontheir own for about 6 hours. At the end of the project, the participants will turn in their work fordiscussion and consultation with faculty members.
- The in-campus modules are subject to the conditions/ unavoidable circumstances that prevail at the given point in time.
- Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/ adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
- The primary mode of learning for this programme is via live online sessions with faculty members. Post session video recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants till two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it. Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings after the two-week period is over.
- The programme curriculum includes individual assignments, simulations, group projects & presentations to apply and demonstrate classroom learnings.
Programme Director & Professor,
Finance and Accounting
Prakash Singh is a Professor in the Finance and Accounting Area at the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow since January 2006. He teaches courses in Financial Reporting and Analysis, Risk Management of Financial Institutions, Financing and Valuation of Start-ups in the MBA Program.
ONGC Chair Professor,
Finance and Accounting Area
Prof Vikas is currently Dean of Programs and ONGC Chair Professor of Finance at llM Lucknow. His primary research and teaching areas are Structured and Project Finance, Credit Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Sustainable Finance and Impact Investments.
Finance and Accounting
Prof. Pandey has significant experience in managing public and private companies in the residential real estate, asset management, and financial services sector. He has held various leadership roles. His research interests include Financial Intermediation and Financial Institutions, Capital Market Research in Accounting, and Information and Incentives.
Information Technology and Systems
Prof. Attili has more than 17 years of extensive experience in IT Service Delivery and Corporate Training. This includes 6 years of client-facing roles in the USA, a decade of management experience in driving global, large scale IT projects. He is also an Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master, and has acted as Strategic Advisory for multiple teams.
Note: This is a tentative list, and the confirmed faculty will be shared closer to the programme commencement.
Information Technology and Systems
Sowmya Subramaniam is an Associate Professor in Finance andAccounting at Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. She holds a Ph. D from Indian Institute of Technology Madras. She teaches fixed income markets, financial reporting and analysis and corporate finance at IIM Lucknow. Her research interest spans from fixed income markets, cryptocurrency markets, green finance and Fintech. Her research has been published in various peer-reviewed journals and has served as reviewer for various international journals. She is also currently holding the position of Chairman International Accreditation and Ranking at IIM Lucknow.
Prasar is a business technology expert and an evangelist focusing on emerging technologies. He has an MBA from IIM Bangalore and a BE from NIT Surat. He has a keen understanding of the business application of advanced technologies, including Blockchain, AR/VR, advanced Data Analytics, AI/ML & Deep Learning, and Cybersecurity. In a career spanning nearly two decades, he has worked with leading banks as well as consulted top conglomerates and SMBs on technology-driven businesses.
- This is tentative and the confirmed industry expert will be shared closer to the programme commencement.
- Emeritus Industry Expert sessions could be scheduled on a different time zone, depending on speaker availability.
"The professors have good experience and the sessions conducted were very interactive. The concepts were explained clearly which helped in building the base, understanding the topics better, and applying it in practical scenarios."
Senior Project Manager, Infosys
On successful completion of the programme, with a minimum 75% attendance, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion. If a participant does not meet the attendance criteria, then he/ she will be given a certificate of participation from IIM Lucknow.
We encourage you to attend all the live sessions and make the best out of these interactive learning experiences.
- The certificate shown above is for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate. IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications without notice.
- Post session video recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants till two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it. Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings after the two-week period is over.
*Others include Agribusiness, FMCG, Manufacturing, and Telecommunication amongst others.
Note: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Below EMI plans are available for the Programme Fee: INR 1,35,000 + GST
|Maximum Loan Amount||Tenure (months)||EMI|
|INR 1,51,335||36||INR 5,595|
What is it like to learn with the learning collaborator, Emeritus?
More than 300,000 professionals globally, across 200 countries, have chosen to advance their skills with Emeritus and its educational learning partners. In fact, 90 percent of the respondents of a recent survey across all our programs said that their learning outcomes were met or exceeded. All the contents of the course would be made available to students at the commencement of the course. However, to ensure the program delivers the desired learning outcomes, the students may appoint Emeritus to manage the delivery of the program in a cohort-based manner during the course period the cost of which is already included in the overall Course fee of the course.
A dedicated program support team is available 7 days a week to answer questions about the learning platform, technical issues, or anything else that may affect your learning experience.
Erulearning Solutions Private Limited (a company incorporated in India) is a subsidiary of Eruditus Learning Solutions Pte Ltd (a company incorporated in Singapore), and operates under the brand name of 'Eruditus' and 'Emeritus'.