What is one of the common denominators across high-performing, industry-leading organisations? Their power to harness data insights to make informed business decisions. Succeed and stay ahead with IIM Lucknow's Executive Programme in Data Science, which provides a cutting-edge curriculum emphasising the tools and techniques for handling, managing, analysing, and interpreting data using Excel and R.
High-growth Analytics Industry
India’s Big Data industry is to form 32% of the worldwide market and US$20 billion by 2026 from the present level of US$6.9 billion.
Growing Job Demand
India will have more than 11 million job openings in Data Science by 2026.
Top B-School in India
Data science professionals with 3-10 years of experience get annual salaries in the range of INR 25 lakh to INR 65 lakh, while more experienced people can command annual salaries upwards of INR 1 crore.
Hours of Learning
Real-world Case Studies
Alumni & Past Participants
Days of Campus Immersion
Note: The numerical programme highlights presented above are approximate, and they will be confirmed closer to the programme start.
Best B-School in India
Top B-School in India
Watch IIM Lucknow Campus Video
Keen to implement data science methodologies and build a data-first culture to drive insight-driven transformation effectively and lead disruptive analytical innovations
Enhance analytical capabilities to drive data science projects and become more efficient in data-driven decision-making
Eligibility: Graduate (10+2+3)/Diploma holder (10+2+3 or 10 +2+4) or Postgraduate with a minimum of 5 years to a maximum of 20 years of post-qualification work experience as on the Sep 30, 2022. Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in the last qualification and should be currently working. Familiarity with high-school maths and having a mathematical orientation is preferred.
- Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/ adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
- The programme curriculum includes individual assignments, simulations, group projects & presentations to apply and demonstrate classroom learnings.
- Programme Directors might change due to unavoidable circumstances, and revised details will be shared closer to the programme start date.
- Industry Expert sessions could be scheduled in a different time zone, depending on speaker availability.
Note: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Upon successful completion of the programme, with a minimum 75% attendance and satisfactory academic performance, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion and will be eligible to receive IIM Lucknow's Executive Alumni Status (optional). The cumulative overall percentage of marks should be 50% and above.
- The certificate shown above is for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
- IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications without notice.
Below EMI plans are available for the loan amount: INR 238, 360
|Loan Provider||Tenure (months)||EMI|
|Loan Provider||Tenure (months)||Interest||EMI|
Upon completion of the programme, participants will need to register with a one-time registration fee of INR 10,000 + GST to receive the prestigious IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni Status (optional). The benefits include:
Note: The Executive Alumni benefits are subject to the discretion of IIM Lucknow.
Erulearning Solutions Private Limited (a company incorporated in India) is a subsidiary of Eruditus Learning Solutions Pte Ltd (a company incorporated in Singapore), and operates under the brand name of 'Eruditus' and 'Emeritus'.