The IIM Lucknow Chief Operations Officer Programme equips participants with the essential skills to navigate the dynamic business environment. The program covers a wide range of topics, including operations strategy, risk management, supply chain optimisation, and project management. These skills are essential for COOs to effectively manage the operational aspects of a organisation. The program's emphasis on networking with CXO peers further enhances participants' ability to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and build meaningful connections.
Best B-School in India
Top B-School in India
Watch IIM Lucknow Campus Video
The Chief Operations Officer programme is best suited for:
Eligibility: Graduates (10+2+3)/ Diploma Holders (10+2+3)/ Post Graduates with a minimum 10 years of work experience as on TBD. Candidate should have scored minimum 50% of marks in Graduation/ Diploma/ Post Graduation and should be currently working.
Upon successful completion of the programme, with a minimum 75% attendance and satisfactory academic performance, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion and will be eligible to receive IIM Lucknow's Executive Alumni Status (optional). The cumulative overall percentage of marks should be 50% and above.
We encourage you to attend all the live sessions and make the best out of these interactive learning experiences. Post session video recordings may or may not be made available, as per discretion of respective faculty members.
- The certificate shown above is for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
- IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications without notice.
- Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will need to register with a one-time registration fee of INR 10,000 + GST to receive the prestigious IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni Status (optional).
The benefits include:
Note: The Executive Alumni benefits are subject to the discretion of IIM Lucknow.
The capstone project will be industry-specific and will explore contemporary business world issues. The topics will investigate the scope, impact and limitations of incorporating new technological advancements such as blockchains, 3D printing and artificial intelligence in conventional operational practices. The project is primarily an exercise that seeks to answer some of the pressing questions/ address curiosity from participants.
- The in-campus modules are subject to the conditions/ unavoidable circumstances that prevail at the given point in time. In case the current situation maintains the status quo, suitable alternatives to replace the in-campus modules will be made available via live online sessions.
- Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/ adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
- *The primary mode of learning for this programme is via live online sessions with faculty members. Post session video recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants till two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it. Emeritus or the institute does not guarantee availability of any session recordings after the two-week period is over.
- The programme curriculum includes individual assignments, simulations, group projects & presentations to apply and demonstrate classroom learnings.
- Programme Directors might change due to unavoidable circumstances, and revised details will be shared closer to the programme start date.
- Industry Expert sessions could be scheduled in a different time zone, depending on speaker availability.
- Recordings from live sessions will be available to the participants till two weeks (approx. 14 days) after the live session is conducted, only at the discretion of the Programme Directors/ Faculty. All faculty may not permit it.
*Others includes Consultancy, FMCG, Infrastructure, Retail, and Telecommunications, amongst others.
Note: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
As a participant in the programme, you will receive a complimentary annual digital membership to The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) with unlimited access to award-winning journalism across any device. From business and world news to technology, life, and arts, WSJ provides ambitious and fact-based reporting that readers can trust.
|Maximum Loan Amount Available
|INR 4,60,000 + GST
|INR 4,60,000 + GST
Below EMI plans are available for the loan amount: INR 4,72,000
What is it like to learn with the learning collaborator, Emeritus?
More than 300,000 professionals globally, across 200 countries, have chosen to advance their skills with Emeritus and its educational learning partners. In fact, 90 percent of the respondents of a recent survey across all our programs said that their learning outcomes were met or exceeded. All the contents of the course would be made available to students at the commencement of the course. However, to ensure the program delivers the desired learning outcomes, the students may appoint Emeritus to manage the delivery of the program in a cohort-based manner during the course period the cost of which is already included in the overall Course fee of the course.
A dedicated program support team is available 7 days a week to answer questions about the learning platform, technical issues, or anything else that may affect your learning experience.
Erulearning Solutions Private Limited (a company incorporated in India) is a subsidiary of Eruditus Learning Solutions Pte Ltd (a company incorporated in Singapore), and operates under the brand name of 'Eruditus' and 'Emeritus'.